Sunday, November 1, 2009

It Is What It Is

I hate unresolved conflict in relationships.
I hate people who send messages through others.
I hate being confronted by someone who knows nothing about the situation.
I hate leaders who hide from uncomfortable circumstances.
I hate, I hate, I hate being given a broken heart for the sake of someone else's dysfunction.

I love God.
I love God's word.
I love that He uses pain to grow me.
I love the fact that HE IS who He says HE IS.
I love, love, love being given a second chance when I screw up when people on this earth can't conceive of such a thought.

---------------------------------------------------------

With this ring,
I thee wed,
My Savior Jesus,
Whose blood was shed,
To set me free from a life in hell,
Locked inside a corpse's shell.

He gave me breath,
He gave me strife,
He promised to us,
Eternal Life.

This ring I wear is not for show,
It's to remind me of my Savior,
Who created me long ago.
He's given me purpose,
Somedays it's hard to find.
But I know with God as my Father,
I'm always on His mind.

So no matter what my mood,
No matter what the pain,
I'll bring it to my Savior,
Again and again.